Every year we survey students who have stayed in our student housing portfolio. This provides us with valuable feedback to continually improve our service to both students and landlords. The questions focus on the same areas so we can make year on year comparisons. These allow us to understand what is important to students and where they feel we can improve our services.
The topics covered in the survey include all the key areas of the tenant’s interaction with Sulets – the booking process, the weekly price of rent, the speed of repairs, property quality, cleaning and much more…
Highlights from 2023 survey results
- A huge 84% of tenants would recommend Sulets to other students.
- 83% of tenants felt that their weekly rent provided good value for money. We will be keeping a close eye on the marketplace and will be working with our landlords to ensure our rents are competitively priced.
- Property condition & cleanliness is important when first moving in. We work hard with landlords and our maintenance & cleaning suppliers to ensure houses are well maintained and clean. 78% of respondants were happy with the overall condition of their house when moving in.
- 9 out of 10 of our houses had some form of repair or maintenance during the tenancy. The responses showed that 68% of tenants thought that the work was completed in an acceptable and timely manner in line with our response time guidance.
- The process from viewing, though to booking and signing their agreement was seen as straight forward and easy to understand, with 96% of respondents agreeing or strongly agreeing with that statement.
We would like to thank all the tenants who took part this year!