Working at Sulets
Sulets is an educational charity. Our mission is to raise standards in accommodation for the students of Leicester and to be honest, transparent and fair in our actions and to enhance the student experience.
A key part of being able to achieve our mission is to employ and develop people who will help us to improve our service delivery and meet our organisational objectives.
Investors in People
Sulets is proud to be part of the Investors in People (IiP) programme. The endorsement, and independent assessment by the IiP, demonstrates the qualities of the Sulets business. This recognition is particularly important for Sulets as our not for profit status means we set high standards and pride ourselves on delivering a trusted and honest service. This can only happen if our people are experts in their field, have the skills necessary to look after customers and understand fully what the Sulets brand stands for.
What we offer
We also apply the standards of honesty, transparency and fairness to our team members.
This is demonstrated by the following commitments and endorsements:
- Sulets is a Living Wage Employer and has been accredited by the Good Business Charter, which is an endorsement of our professional management practices
- We are committed to investing in the training and development of our team. You will be encouraged and supported to develop your skills and knowledge
- Pension and life insurance are also included within employee benefits
- Team members are also given a generous holiday entitlement
- You will work in a modern, safe working environment on a University Campus
- You will have a platform to discuss achievement and development via your Individual Performance Plan
- We offer competitive salaries and an annual bonus scheme
- You will have access to a free mental health and wellbeing helpline as part of your employment package