Working at Sulets
Sulets is an educational charity. Our mission is to raise standards in accommodation for the students of Leicester and to be honest, transparent and fair in our actions and to enhance the student experience.
A key part of being able to achieve our mission is to employ and develop people who will help us to improve our service delivery and meet our organisational objectives.
We also apply the standards of honesty, transparency and fairness to our team members. This is demonstrated by the following commitments and endorsements:
- Sulets is a Living Wage Employer and has been accredited by the Good Business Charter, which is an endorsement of our professional management practices.
- We offer competitive salaries and an annual bonus scheme.
- Pension and life insurance are also included within employee benefits.
- Team members are also given a generous holiday entitlement.
- We are committed to investing in the training and development of our team. You will be encouraged and supported to develop your skills and knowledge.
- You will have a platform to discuss achievement and development via your Individual Performance Plan.
- You will work in a modern, safe working environment on a University Campus.
- You will have access to a free mental health and wellbeing helpline as part of your employment package.
We currently have no vacancies.