Here is an overview of the maintenance and repairs for landlords depending on level of service
Below is our guide to repairs for landlords. If you can’t find what you are looking for, please visit our office or give us a call for more information.
Repairs for each service:
Premium and Fully Managed Service – Landlord pays for repairs. We will hold a £300 float per property to cover minor repairs.
Repairs that we will arrange to be carried out:
The link below gives details of the repairs that Sulets will arrange to be completed. This table can be downloaded and saved as a handy guide to the repairs included in our Management Services.
Repairs that we will expect Property Owner to carry out within our specified timescale:
- Boiler or central heating replacements
- Major painting and decorating: e.g. Full House, External House
- Replacement of furniture (to our specification?)
- Replacement Flooring: e.g. carpets and vinyl
- Replacement windows and external doors.
- Roofing repairs and replacements
- Replacement of appliances: Ovens, Televisions, Fridges.
- Attending to damp issues: e.g. Renewing Damp Course (DPC), renewing joists.
- Major Electrical Works: Rewires, consumer unit replacement, major electrical works. (Anything that will trigger the 17th Edition)
- Major Plumbing Works: Bathroom refit, shower replacement, toilet replacement.
- Major Drainage Works: Works to external drains.
Start letting your property with Sulets.
Contact our team today.
Email email@example.com or call 0116 467 0315Contact Sulets