Regents Court is centrally located making it a prime choice for affordable student accommodation in Leicester. It offers the perfect solution for you if you’re looking for spacious accommodation on a budget with all the facilities and living essentials you will need.
- Great location close to the campus
- Bills included for peace of mind
- Offers modern, high-quality living
- Exclusive access to Sulets Extra
About the Room
Regents Court is located near the University of Leicester, the city and the railway station. Its central location makes it a prime choice for students. Every apartment benefits from high speed broadband and WiFi, includes unlimited utilities. Apartments include a video entry phone system and burglar alarm, and there is 24 hour CCTV onsite for peace of mind and security.
It also offers the perfect solution for you if you’re looking for accommodation on a budget.
Please note: photography is representative and room layout and contents may vary.
Looking to apply for your accommodation as a friendship group? Simply click ‘book now’ and our application process will allow you to create a new group or join an existing group for this property.
Prices include all bills (a £295 energy contribution is taken prior to the tenancy start), and there are no fees or deposits payable. Booking your room takes less than five minutes, via our online tenancy application form.
- Fully furnished
- Unlimited broadband and WiFi available
- Shared apartments include a good sized fully furnished bedroom, kitchen and lounge with shared bathroom
- With bed, wardrobe, desk and chair
- The open plan living room with kitchen are is furnished with sofas, a TV set and freeview box, a 4 ring hob, oven, fridge freezer, washer/dryer and microwave.
- The shower room is furnished with a shower cubicle, WC and wash basin
- Five bedroom apartments also have an additional WC and wash basin room.
- Intercom entry system and onsite security
- Car park onsite (contact us for charges)