The Summit is a landmark halls of residence building in Leicester, offering some of the very best quality student accommodation available.
- Fantastic location close to Leicester city centre and DMU
- Bills included for peace of mind
- Offers modern, high-quality living
- Exclusive access to Sulets Extra
About the Room
Gold Studios are corner studios with more windows to take in the views and offer wonderful spacious living areas. Located in a separate adjacent building, studios in The Annexe are among the largest on offer in Leicester. These studios are all furnished to the same standard as studios in The Tower, but with considerably more space.
Please note: photography is representative and room layout and contents may vary.
Prices include all bills (a £275 energy contribution is taken prior to the tenancy start), and there are no fees or deposits payable. Booking your room takes less than five minutes, via our online tenancy application form.
- Fully furnished
- Unlimited broadband and WiFi available
- Living area consists of a double bed, wardrobe, bedside table and full length mirror
- 2 tub chairs or two seater sofa, and coffee table
- Free access to gym (at Upperton Road)
- Wall-mounted 32” HD ready flat screen TV
- Kitchen includes a built-in oven, 4 ring hob, microwave and fridge/freezer
- En-suite bathrooms with power shower
- Onsite laundry facilities
- CCTV, onsite security and key fob entry
All studios and apartments in The Annexe are available to couples, subject to couple’s Energy Contribution (£550) and a £20 per week premium.
There are a number of modified studios available for specifically designed with disabled access requirements in mind, such as a wheelchair accessible shower wet room and adjustable kitchen work surfaces, all priced at Bronze Studio level. These studios are all finished to the same high standard as other studios, and come complete with free on site disabled parking. To find out more about disabled access studios, please get in touch.