Newarke Street – the ideal location if you are studying at De Montfort University – high quality accommodation starting at £129 per week.
Located just 2 minutes from the DMU campus, Newarke Street is the perfect place to live for students attending De Montfort University. The building offers a variety of accommodation choices – all are modern, well equipped and comfortable. Close to the city centre and local amenities, Newarke Street is a great place to be for your time at DMU. All bills are included, so you have nothing more to pay.
Tenancies are 51 weeks in length. There is also a 44 week option where you pay slightly more each week for a shorter overall contract.
Read more about Newarke Street here.
- Fully furnished
- Unlimited broadband and Wi-Fi available
- Double bed, wardrobe, desk and chair
- Open plan living room/ kitchen area, that is furnished with sofas, a TV set, a hob, microwave oven, fridge freezer and washer/dryer.
- There is also a shower room, complete with a shower cubicle, WC and wash basin
- CCTV, onsite security and key fob entry
- Studios are also available giving you all the above plus more privacy – £159pw
If you book now there is nothing to pay until October 2020 when your student finance arrives. There is no deposit and no upfront payments.
Our Booking promise also applies: if the start of your course is delayed then we will amend your contract to start when your course does.
To find out more and book your room, click here.