The Upperton Road halls of residence is well situated close to the DMU university campus. Students who live at this location benefit from a range of shops as well as access to our free gym and social spaces.
- Great location close to the DMU campus
- Bills included for peace of mind
- Offers premium, high-quality living
- Exclusive access to Sulets Extra
About the Room
Upperton Road Studios are luxury apartments with floor to ceiling double glazed windows, letting in plenty of natural light.
You’ll only be a few minutes walk from DMU campus which is very convenient.
If you need to travel to the University of Leicester, we offer a dedicated shuttle bus that runs on and off campus.
Residents who live in Upperton Road Studios also benefit from the convenience of having all the shops, social spaces and study spaces onsite.
Who knows? perhaps a studio apartment with Sulets could be the best choice for you next year.
Please note: photography is representative and room layout and contents may vary.
About the Building
The Upperton Road offers premium student accommodation. It not only has a great range of shops and service nearby but also contains a recently refurbished gym, communal kitchen, dining spaces, games rooms, TV room and other social spaces.
Upperton Road is owned and managed by Student Roost
Prices include all bills (a £275 energy contribution is taken prior to the tenancy start), and there are no fees or deposits payable. Booking your room takes less than five minutes, via our online tenancy application form.
- Fully furnished
- Unlimited broadband and WiFi available
- Free access to onsite gym
- Floor to ceiling double glazed windows
- Double bed, HD Flat Screen TV and a large desk, leather chair and double wardrobe
- Kitchen includes a built-in oven, two ring hob, microwave and fridge freezer
- En-suite bathroom with double shower
- CCTV, onsite security and key fob entry